- Note: P/L computation only takes into account the current holdings in the portfolio, and excludes capital gains/losses and dividends from divested shares, and commission charges/fee
It have been quite a ride since the market correction earlier this week. As expected, most of my new holdings in my portfolio have turned to red.
Changes to my portfolio since my last update include:
- Added more Fu Yu @ $0.2 (15 Jan)
- Added Cromwell REIT EUR @ $0.585 (31 Jan)
- Divested RHT Health Trust @ $0.795 (2 Feb)
- Added SingTel @ $3.43 (6 Feb)
As I looked at the development for RHT's saga with Fortis, it looks unlikely that shareholders will get their "owed" distribution anytime soon. I decided to move on from here. Based on the just released announcement, RHT declared only 1.22 cents for the period of Apr to Dec 2017. This is short of investor's expectation that they will be paid their delayed distribution. I will not be surprised if its share price tank further tomorrow. Anyway, I'm not vested any more and will looked from the sidelines.