At this stage, I think we should remind ourselves of the objective for our investment. Panic selling is hardly a wise move to help us reach our goal. I maybe wrong, but it is in my opinion that Brexit will just be an event that come to pass, similar to the many others that happened in the past including SARS, 911, Subprime Crisis, etc
As mentioned in my last update, I have divested CMPacific at the offer price of $1.02 on 6 Jun, and channelled the proceeds to accumulate more M1 @ $2.49 and initiated positions in Accordia Golf Trust @ $0.635 before XD for the dividends. This was before the Brexit.
As the saying goes... "It is better to be approximately right than precisely wrong".
- Note: P/L computation only takes into account the current holdings in the portfolio, and excludes capital gains/losses and dividends from divested shares, and commission charges/fees
Dividends for Jun:
- AIMSAMPI REIT: $0.0295/share
- OUE Htrust: $0.011/share
- Silverlake Axis: $0.0065/share
- Accordia Golf Tr: $0.0431/share
Recent Portfolio Changes:
- Divested CMPacific @ $1.02 (6 Jun)
- Added M1 @ $2.49 (6 Jun)
- Vested Accordia Golf Tr @ $0.635 (6 Jun)